For New Parents:
1. Learn how to do everything quickly and one-handed
2. Remember that hardly anyone else cares as much about your child's poop as you do
3. Accept that no matter how much you read, research, and plan... you'll question everything and still make mistakes
4. Worry. Worry in an intense way, in a chronic way, over the big and the small, all the time.
5. Do anything and everything to make that baby grin and then laugh.
6. Wake up one day and feel like a veteran/expert because you made it through the first 6 months.
7. Wake up the next day and feel like you don't know what the hell you are doing, and worry some more.
8. Enjoy the look of pureed broccoli being spit out in a spray
9. Stop washing off the pacifier every time it hits the floor.
10.Bathe your child in the kitchen sink and take a picture.